TSA Approved Cable Luggage Locks, Re-settable Combination with Alloy Body
|Special Feature||TSA Approved|
|Lock Type||Combination Lock|
|Color||Black 2 Pack|
- MOST DURABLE TSA RECOGNIZED AND ACCEPTED LOCK. Forge locks are designed from the ground up to be the toughest luggage locks around. Our special alloy lock bodies, tightly braided and sheathed steel cables, hardened steel cable lock ends as well as patented internal mechanisms can take such a pounding that we back our product up with an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If you can find a way to break these locks, we’ll gladly refund or replace them.
- EASY TO SET 3 DIGIT COMBINATION. Our combination locks have an easy to use lever mechanism to set the combination. Simply set the locks to the factory default combination of 0-0-0, flip the lever with a pen and enter your personal combination. The combination can also be changed as many times as you like. Never worry about accidently changing your lock to the wrong combination or your combination being changed during rough handling.
- SECURITY WITH THE FLEXIBILITY OF A CABLE LOCK. Cable locks can handle situations that normal lock shackles simply can’t. Our lock’s cable is thin enough to thread through all standard sized zippers and hard case lock holes but strong enough to protect your belongings. At a length of 4 in from end to end and an internal looped length of 1.5 in when locked, our cable offers the flexibility to secure nearly any suitcase, hard case, gun case, etc. on the market.
- ALWAYS RELOCKED, ALWAYS PROTECTED. Most TSA locks on the market do not need to be re-locked by a TSA agent after their inspection is completed. With our TSA luggage lock, the agent has to re-lock your suitcase to remove their key. With Forge you never worry about your suitcase locks being left open again.
- MANY USES WITH LOTS OF VARIETY. Forge travel locks can be used on a wide variety of items besides suitcases or luggage. These locks can be used on a briefcase, gym locker, purse, backpack or laptop bag.
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Forge is a quality TSA locks distributor, it is also a small business based in Wyoming since 2015. We build first-rate, stylish locks for your travel needs. We bring our customers the best in products, services and after purchase support. TSA locks are a great compromise between personal security and national security. They allow travelers to maintain some level of control over who gets into their luggage while affording TSA officers the ability to open bags if they need to do so.
Airport Theft is More Common Than You Think. Between 2010 and 2014 the TSA reported more than 2.4 million dollars in missing items at American airports alone. 25% of these thefts happened in the baggage pick-up areas.
TSA Locks Work as an Excellent Deterrent. With so many bags unlocked, other people present and limited time to work in, thieves will pass locked bags by in favor of easier unlocked targets.
An Alloy Body Designed for Tough Work. Forge locks use a 100% alloy body which is built with the stress of airport handling in mind. Top Quality Locks!
Forge — Licensed Distributor from Travel Sentry
- How it works
A global security system that allows luggage to be locked, whilst permitting security authorities to open and inspect the contents, without damage to the lock, or inconvenience to the passenger.
When buying luggage locks, passengers choosing to buy products equipped with a Travel Sentry Approved lock complies with regulations and won’t face the risk to have their luggage broken open by security.
2. Which countries are using our system?
- Dominican Republic, Panama, Cayman Islands, Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany
- Hungary, Latvia, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Poland, North Macedonia, Serbia, Sweden, Austria, Croatia
- Bosnia & Herzegovina, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Romania
- Switzerland, Israel, Ivory Coast, Togo, Turkey, UAE, Australia, China, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea
- USA, Aruba, Brazil, Canada, Japan, Israel, Finland, Germany, Austria, Belgium, South-Korea, Slovenia
3. Travel Sentry Approved- simply smarter
Using Travel Sentry Approved locks allows your luggage to be unlocked, inspected and relocked by security authorities during security screening, without damage.
4. Look for the red diamond
All our TSA locks bear a Red Diamond logo. Each TSA lock has a special code TSA001 to TSA008, which is used by the TSA, CATSA and other security agencies to know which secure tool to use to open the lock.
5. Travel for work or pleasure? Always keep your belongings safe with a Travel Sentry Approved lock.
Not Just a TSA Lock
Braided Steel Cable
Zinc Alloy Body
Easy Set Combination Switch
High Contrast Dials
Stainless Steel Tumbler
|Dimensions||3.5 × 2.76 × 0.75 cm|
Black 2 Pack
3.5 x 2.76 x 0.75 inches
Unisex-adult (luggage only)
Trinket Lover –
Good maneuverability for quick locking & unlockingI used these locks for both my carry-on and checked luggage (international travel involving layovers haha) and they worked without a hitch. I liked that the locks came in different colors so I can tell the difference between each one. The box included instructions for how to set up the locks, which was super helpful, but it could be slightly concerning if people with bad intentions knew how they can reset these locks.Biggest takeaway is that long cable made it super easy for me to lock and unlock the locks, which is great because I could open my luggage more efficiently for situations where security needed to look inside my luggage, or when I needed to quickly take something out of my luggage while I was staying at a share house/living with roommates I am not too familiar with.
Love the concept… have a couple of issuesI ordered the purple to match my purple luggage… So after first use, one of my bags showed up without the lock. Did it fall off? Did TSA forget to put it back on? I will never know. Now I still have the second lock, and it is getting badly mutilated. The rubber is pulling away from the cable, which means the cable is bending where it shouldn’t and making it harder to close. The numbers “got squashed” so my bottom 5 and 6 digit are unreadable.So all that said, I would probably buy them again as I like the design and feel I may have just had bad luck in the baggage tossing areas of the airports. That has got to be some brutal handling!
Amazon Customer –
DurableI am so in like with these locks. I travel often and am leary about hotel room security. Although they work great for the airport, my main use was for hotel room security. I was skeptical about them possibly being cut off at the airport but they were not. And, I don’t have to worry about my valuables being left alone in my hotel room.
Not exactly “light” in terms of weightBut a really great lock! Easy to program and I love the fact that if TSA wants their master key back, they have to relock the lock. Also, the loop gives a nice amount of room to work with when locking two items together. Price was fair for a pkg of 2.
Scott M –
More secure that expectedBought these to make my new travel backpack more secure, discourage theft and to keep zippered compartments closed during travel. They’re made quite well w stronger material than I had thought. There’s a keyhole the TSA can utilize to inspect the backpack and a system to notify you if it’s been opened. Great purchase & 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Debbie L –
Easy to useI haven’t used these on vacation yet but I did practice a couple times with the combination and the locks seem to be well made and exactly what I need. Hopefully I won’t have any problem with TSA.
Brandon M. –
The wire lock is a little stickyFor the most part these locks were great. A few of the locks were hard to put the wire locking mechanism in but got them to work. All in all not a bad product. I like that you change the code easily when needed.
Perfect lock and no issues at airportPurchased these to secure our luggage when traveling to numerous countries and haven’t had any issues so far with the locks or even TSA cutting the locks as they’re stated to be approved. However, we didn’t have any notifications that they randomly searched our luggage either.
Tory F –
Clear numbers, easy to useBrilliant locks, the best I’ve ever owned. I will only use these in future when travelling.
Stalin Joseph –
NiceHappy, easy to use, small in size, not heavy. Good price. Love the colour