Are you longing for a few days, or weeks away from work? Are you dreaming of the perfect holiday, but you don’t want to leave your pet behind? Is your holiday dream destination Salt Lake City? If your answer is yes, look no further!
We are here to help you find the perfect worry-free getaway for you and your pet in Salt Lake City. Instead of worrying about where to leave your furry friend, start thinking of all the things you can do in one of the many pet-friendly hotels in Salt Lake City. But first thing first! You need to know the true meaning of the term pet-friendly hotel, and everything it entails. According to Trip advisor a pet-friendly hotel welcomes a variety of pets with open arms. These hotels understand and cherish the bond between people and their pets providing them both with as pleasant a stay as possible. Usually, the guests with pets sign a “Pet Agreement” meaning that they are responsible for their pet at all times and that there is a pet fee ($50, $75, or $100) as compensation for any additional pet-related expense like professional cleaning of the pet rooms after check-out.
Different hotels have different understandings of the term pet-friendly. Some, simply welcome pets, while others offer special accommodations for pets, including a dog park and kennel services if you are traveling with your dog, or a room service menu for pets. Therefore, it’s important to have all the information at hand before you start packing. To save you time and energy, we have done extensive research on your behalf to create a list of the best pet-friendly hotels in Salt Lake City for you and your pet friend to enjoy!
10 Pet-Friendly Hotels in Salt Lake City
Since you have chosen Salt Lake City as your holiday destination where you can relax with your pet friend, you should know that the city offers both pet-friendly accommodations and activities all year long. Salt Lake City is a real pet-friendly destination with many hiking trails and parks. All you have to do is choose the perfect pet-friendly hotel in Salt Lake City from our list and start enjoying the city with your faithful pet by your side.
1. Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Downtown/ The Gateway
Booking describes Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Downtown / The Gateway as a fabulous pet-friendly hotel with an 8.7 rating out of 1,244 reviews. Hyatt Place has a great location and a friendly staff that will help you find the best sites for you to visit. There are many parks within walking distance from the hotel where you could take your pet for a walk and enjoy nature. If you bring your loving pet into Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/ The Gateway be prepared for the following rules and fees:
- You need to pay a non-refundable pet fee of $75 for 1 to 6 nights;
- If you stay from 7 to 30 nights beside the non-refundable pet fee of $75 you need to pay an additional cleaning fee of $100;
- You should contact the hotel and preferably give advance notice if you stay more than 30 nights
- There is a pet weight limit of 50 pounds or less;
- If the combined weight of two dogs for example does not exceed 75 pounds you can take them both and they will be accommodated in the guestroom;
- If your pet’s weight exceeds this limit it’s accepted at the hotel’s discretion;
- Your pet has to be house-trained
Along with your pet, you can enjoy 24/7 dining, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. According to the reviews, the breakfast is excellent and the rooms are clean and spacious. If you like it so far, start packing and enjoy your stay in this pet-friendly hotel in Salt Lake City.
2. Evo Hotel Salt Lake City
Both Booking.com and Tripadvisor.com have placed Evo Hotel at the top of their list of pet-friendly hotels in Salt Lake City. With an 8.9 rating out of 135 reviews, Evo Hotel is another fabulous pet-friendly hotel on our list. Evo hotel is located on the Evo Salt Lake campus designed to provide you and your dog with a wonderful accommodation experience. The hotel’s amazing staff, along with the hotel’s dog named Goblin are there to welcome you and your pet and make sure you have the best Salt Lake City experience. You can book the pet package for your dog, because the hotel’s pet policy is dogs only, and get:
- A great guest room that is pet friendly;
- A drink of cappuccino for you, and a puppachino for your pooch in the lobby at Curator’s Café;
- A dog bowl for your dog to be hydrated and well-fed during your stay;
- A fashionable dog scarf that you can take home as a nice token of your great Evo Hotel experience.
Besides the awesome pet package make sure you fulfill the other hotel’s pet policy rules:
- The hotel allows a maximum of 2 dogs per room;
- The dog’s weight should not exceed 50 pounds;
- There is no breed limitation but you need to pay $25 for your dog (per room, per night).
Evo Hotel is the perfect place to relax, and enjoy with your pet friend, and hit the snow slopes with rented or new ski gear from one of the on-site gear stores. Choose this pet-friendly hotel in Salt Lake City and have a perfect holiday.
3. Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown
According to visitor reviews, 1,504 to be more precise, the Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown is an excellent pet-friendly hotel and number #4 of 80 hotels in Salt Lake City. The hotel has an excellent location and it’s near the airport and Millcreek Canyon where you can enjoy hiking with your pet or skiing. Since you are coming with your favorite pet here’s what you should know:
- According to the hotel’s pet policy only dogs and cats are allowed;
- You have to deposit a non a non-refundable fee of $75 for your pet;
- The fee for your pet for 1 to 4 nights is $75, and for more than 5 nights is $125;
- The pet’s maximum weight should not exceed 75 pounds and the maximum pet’s size is large.
This award-winning pet-friendly hotel offers plenty of opportunities for a wonderful vacation with plenty of amenities starting with free parking, high-speed internet, allergy-free soundproof rooms, an indoor pool and hot tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and activities for the entire family and your pets. Enjoy the wonderful location, accommodation, and the Garden Grill restaurant open for cooked-to-order breakfast and dinner, beer, and wine in the evening room service. Make the most of your holiday and have a great Salt Lake City experience by choosing this pet-friendly hotel in Salt Lake City from our list.
4. Hyatt House Salt Lake City Downtown
According to Trip advisor’s reviews, Hyatt House Lake City Downtown is another excellent pet-friendly hotel with a 4.5 rating out of 5 (693 reviews). The hotel offers plenty of amenities for you and your pet to enjoy. The hotel’s great location will enable you to enjoy the city’s attractions within walking distance. It has an 89 score for walkers out of 100. Take your furry friend on a lovely walk and make sure to check out all the exciting sights. If you decide to book a room for you and your pet at Hyatt House Salt Lake City Downtown be prepared for the following pet fees:
- If you stay from 1 to 6 nights, you have to pay a non-refundable pet fee of $100;
- If you stay from 7 to 30 nights, you need to pay the non-refundable fee of $100 plus a $150 deep cleaning fee;
- The weight limit for dogs is 50 pounds;
- If you have two dogs and want to bring them both you can book a room or suite if their combined weight should not exceed 75 pounds.
So, make yourself at home in this pet-friendly hotel in Salt Lake City and explore the popular shopping, dining, and amusement destinations. Take your pet on a great vacation and enjoy the comfortable and spacious rooms and suites, peaceful seating areas, modern bathrooms, and an indoor pool.
5. Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City
It’s also #14 of 80 hotels in Salt Lake City and one of its most dynamic hotels. Enjoy the dramatic, elegant, and comfortable accommodation together with your pet friend. Relax in one of the “Top Hotels in the Pacific Southwest” according to Condé Nast Traveler and provide your pet an enjoyment of a lifetime with the following pet-friendly perks:
- A posh pet-bed loaner for your furry friend right in the guestroom;
- Bowls for food and water and special pet-friendly mats;
- You will receive pet treats upon arrival and pet treats to take home, a great welcome and going away gift;
- Free valet for a great welcome and a bottle of champagne;
This package with the pet perks is available until the end of March 2023. So, you better hurry if you want to stay in this 4-star pet-friendly luxury hotel in Salt Lake City, and give your furry buddy all the perks he/she can get along with the other hotel amenities such as social hour, in-room spa treatments, great restaurant, and bar.
6. Tru by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport
Tru by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport has an 8.4 rating out of 1,361 reviews on Booking.com and a Traveler’s choice award on Tripadvisor.com for 2022. Due to its proximity to Salt Lake City, it offers a 24-hour free airport shuttle. This pet-friendly hotel is also close to the city’s main attractions making it even more appealing for visitors and their furry companions. Tru by Hilton has many amenities you can enjoy like connecting rooms, free hot breakfast and parking, non-smoking rooms, pet-friendly rooms, and more. It’s liked by visitors due to its great location and nice friendly staff. Take your pet to Salt Lake City and stay at the Tru by Hilton hotel for the following pet fees:
- A non-refundable fee of $50 for your pet (the hotel allows only dogs and cats);
- If you stay from 1 to 4 nights be prepared to pay $50;
- If you stay more than 5 nights, you need to pay $75;
- The hotel allows a maximum of 2 pets (dogs or cats).
If you want to be close to the airport and the city, and you are ready to pay the pet fees, then Tru by Hilton is the right pet-friendly hotel for your next visit to Salt Lake City.
7. Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown
Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown has a 4.0 grade out of 5 according to 1,708 reviews. Most of the guests visiting this pet-friendly hotel in Salt Lake City have nothing but praise for the hotel’s location and amenities. They stated that the only downfall was that there are not many restaurants near the hotel. Otherwise, you and your pet can enjoy clean and comfortable pet-friendly rooms with a great view. Radisson Hotel is certified with a Safehotels certification which says a lot about the quality of this hotel situated at the heart of Salt Lake City. You will have the opportunity to visit and explore the best places in the city within a walking distance. Make sure you use the hotel’s amenities like valet parking, safety, and security certification, early check-in and express check-out, fitness center, indoor pool, and the luxury of having your pet by your side for:
- A pet-friendly fee of $75;
- A maximum number of 2 pets;
According to Hilton Garden Inn’s policy for further details regarding your furry friend, you should call the hotel before arriving so you can arrange every detail and have a pleasant stay in this lovely pet-friendly hotel in Salt Lake City.
8. Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel
Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel has a 4.0 grade out of 5 according to 1,313 reviews. Most of the reviewers stated that this pet-friendly hotel is excellent and that even though it is an older property with the 70s feel to it, it has been well maintained and the rooms are fully redecorated with brand-new bathrooms. One of the reviewers even said that of the six hotels they have stayed in, their dog liked Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel the most. They loved it as well due to the friendly staff, spacious parking, pet-friendly rooms, the lovely little courtyard for the dog to walk in, and the hotel’s proximity to downtown locations and the airport. If you would like to check in Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel with your pet, you have to know the following pet policy rules:
- Pets are welcome but the limit is 2 pets per room;
- You need to pay a $50 non-refundable fee;
Don’t forget to check out the other hotel’s amenities like a restaurant, fitness center, outdoor pool, gift shop, bicycle rental for only $5, hair salon, convenience store, and much more. See whether the reviews about this pet-friendly hotel are true and take your pet on a trip to explore the beauties of Salt Lake City.
9. Homes 2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City
With an excellent grade of 4.5 out of 5, Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City has found its way on our list of pet-friendly hotels in Salt Lake City. Besides being pet-friendly it is also a family-friendly hotel and a great option for travelers with pets. The hotel has a top location near many Salt Lake City landmarks like the Place Heritage Park and the National Pony Express Monument where you can take your furry friend for a walk. Homes 2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City allows pets and has the following pet-friendly policy:
- Pets are allowed for a non-refundable fee of $75;
- If you stay from 1 to 4 nights, you have to pay $75;
- If you stay for more than 5 nights, you need to pay $125;
- The maximum number of pets allowed is 2 (dogs and cats only).
Make sure to use the other hotel services of this pet-friendly hotel for an even more pleasant stay for you and your furry friend next time you decide to visit Salt Lake City.
10. Hampton Inn and Suites Salt Lake City Airport
Hampton Inn Suites Salt Lake City Airport as number ten on our list of pet-friendly hotels has a 4.5 grade out of 5 according to 1,019 reviews. Hampton Inn and Suites offer many services like free parking, complementary 24-hour airport shuttle, free hot breakfast, on-site restaurants, free Wi-Fi, a pool, a workout room, activities for children, and pet-friendly rooms. This hotel has 100 beautifully designed comfortable rooms for you, your family, and your pets to enjoy. All you have to do if you decide to enjoy your holiday with your pet is to take care of the following fees:
- There is a non-refundable fee of $50 for your pet friend;
- If you decide to stay from 1 to 4 nights, you need to pay $50;
- If you decide to extend your stay for more than 5 nights, you have to pay $75;
- The hotel allows a maximum of 2 pets (dogs or cats).
If you like to be close to the airport in a pet-friendly hotel that gives you everything you need for your family and pets, then you should consider Hampton Inn and Suites Salt Lake City Airport.
If you are determined to visit Salt Lake City with your furry friend by your side review our list before you make the final hotel choice. This list has everything, pet-friendly hotels in Salt Lake City that offer pet-friendly rooms, packages, and even more perks if you want to pamper your pet.
Compare the fees, amenities, and additional pet-friendly perks, and choose the pet-friendly hotel that fits your budget and your requirements.