Are you determined to visit Salt Lake City and search for more luxurious accommodation than usual? Are you looking for a romantic getaway or planning a wedding anniversary? If you are, show your partner how much you care by booking a hotel room with a private Jacuzzi.
Before you start searching, you need to know that Jacuzzi is only one of many trademarks for spa equipment. Therefore, make sure your search includes the words hot tub, whirlpool, jetted tub, and spa bath to narrow it done and find the perfect room or suite for your ultimate relaxation. The Jacuzzi brand invented the original hydrotherapy bath with an underwater pump to treat patients suffering from arthritis. Later on, the same technology has been used for recreational purposes in jet whirlpool baths, hot tubs, and outdoor and indoor jetted tubs for more than one individual.
Many hotels in Salt Lake City include this special amenity in their offers. To help you in your search we have created a list of the most popular hotels that offer this luxury in their rooms or suites. Our research will enable you to compare the hotels’ locations, prices, Jacuzzi features, and room types availability. Start browsing our list of Salt Lake City Hotels with an in-room Jacuzzi from the comfort of your home, and find the one that fits you best!
Popular Salt Lake City Hotels with Jacuzzi in Room
From the wide selection of hotels in Salt Lake City, we are giving you a list of the most popular Salt Lake City Hotels with Jacuzzi in the room. Because a hotel room with a private Jacuzzi can be named differently depending on the hotel, we have searched for a suite, a king, a double, or a deluxe room with a spa bath, hot tub, or jetted tubs. Sometimes the more luxurious suites or rooms have a hot tub but it’s not mentioned in the room’s name. If that is the case, it’s wise to see the list of room amenities and look for a hot tub.
Review the list and find your ideal romantic getaway with the luxury of a private Jacuzzi for you and that special someone!
1. The Grand America Hotel
The name says it all! The Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City is Grand in every way. The hotel offers 775 elegant, stylish, and spacious guestrooms with exceptional details. Once you step into The Grand America Hotel you will be amazed by the light coming from the floor-to-ceiling windows. The hotel has a great location in the heart of Salt Lake City and many amenities like free Wi-Fi, a mini refreshment bar for the gourmet in you, an in-room safe, hair dryer, handheld steamer, plush bathrobes, coffee maker, and a lovely spa-style bathroom. In The Grand America Hotel, the presidential suites offer the luxury of the in-room Jacuzzi that you are looking for, along with:
- Private coziness;
- Spacious living rooms;
- Individual dining area that accommodates eight;
- Complete kitchen;
- Separate breakfast bar with an espresso/ cappuccino machine;
- Italian marble baths with whirlpool tubs along with glass-covered showers;
- Bose sound system;
- Silk sheets;
- Marvelous view.
Grand America’s Presidential Suites are a synonym for comfort, relaxation, and romance. You can book one of these suites with Jacuzzi/ whirlpool tub by dialing (800) 304-8696. For additional information and booking visit:
- Tripadvisor.com- The Grand America Hotel- Salt Lake City
- Booking.com- The Grand America Hotel- Salt Lake City
- Trivago.com- The Grand America Hotel- Salt Lake City
2. Crystal Inn Hotel and Suits Salt Lake City- Downtown
Crystal Inn Hotels and Suits Salt Lake City is at the center of fine dining, great night spots, and culture. The location makes it easy for you to experience downtown Salt Lake City and visit the sites and shopping centers. Besides its tremendous location, there are many amenities for you to enjoy such as free Wi-Fi, a hot breakfast buffet, a free airport shuttle, spacious rooms with a single or two queen beds, in-room mini-fridge, in-room hair dryers, an ironing board, microwave, coffee maker and much more. Regarding your requirement for an in-room Jacuzzi, you can find it only in the jetted tub suites like:
- The spacious King Jetted Tub Suite of 384 square feet, free Wi-Fi, and a sitting area for your relaxation. This suite can also be booked with the wine and dine special offer (a night in the King Jetted Suite, along with a hot buffet breakfast, free airport shuttle, and a romantic dinner for two at Christopher’s steak and seafood restaurant);
- The even more spacious two-room King Executive Jetted Tub Suite of 528 square feet, free Wi-Fi, two 32” flat screen TV, and a comfortable sitting area.
For more information on the special packages and reservations dial +1 801 328 4466. For more details on one of the most popular Salt Lake City Hotels with a Jacuzzi in the room check out Crystal Inn Hotels and Suits reviews and amenities.
3. Anniversary Inn- Fifth South
Anniversary Inn- Fifth South in Salt Lake City offers a perfect romantic getaway starting with its signature breakfast delivered to each room in the morning, cookies served at check-in, and a sparkling cider and dessert. This only adult Inn has great reviews and original romantic-themed rooms with refrigerators, bathrobes, a spa bath for two in its private bathrooms and a shower, free toiletries, and a hairdryer. This popular Salt Lake City Hotel with Jacuzzi in the room has a great location near the main sites and is only 10 km from the airport and has free parking. The following rooms offer the luxury of a private Jacuzzi for your relaxation:
- The Queen Room with an 84 m² has a spa bath along with many other amenities for a one-of-a-lifetime-experience;
- The Deluxe Queen Room with an 84 m² also has a spa bath, satellite TV and a DVD player, bathrobes for the quests, a private bathroom (hairdryer and free toiletries), refrigerator, and more;
- The themed Ruby Suites (The wild west, Phantom of the opera, Biker roadhouse, and many more) include a private jetted tub, 40″, 42″, 43″, 50″ TV, DVD Player, complete breakfast, and a sparkling cider.
- The themed Emerald Suites (Hawaiian hideaway, Swiss Family Robinson, Sun valley suite, and more) include a 43″ TV, DVD Player, jetted tub with waterfall, full breakfast, and sparkling cider.
4. Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City- Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City- Downtown besides its great location and many sites and shops within a walking distance serves breakfast and dinner in its Garden Grille & Bar on a daily bases. This popular Salt Lake City Hotel with Jacuzzi in the room also has a heated indoor pool, hot tub, ski storage space, and spacious air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV. Some of the rooms in the Hilton Garden Inn have a relaxing sitting area and a private bathroom with complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. You can find the luxury of a Jacuzzi in your private bathroom only in the:
- Whirlpool suite with one king bed and one bedroom, refrigerator, microwave, work desk, ergonomic chair, HDTV, Wi-Fi, Keurig® coffee maker, jetted tub, Neutrogena bath amenities, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, Serta Suite Dreams bedding, 250 thread count sheets, air conditioning, black-out curtains and much more.
This inviting room offers the relaxation that you are looking for with its kind-sized Garden Sleep System bed and its private large whirlpool tub. If you are a workaholic, you can use the ergonomic chair by the work desk and catch up with work. Still, this whirlpool suite is meant for relaxation so take time to enjoy and soak in the privacy of your in-room Jacuzzi. Check out this hotel’s room availability and start packing.
5. Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel
Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel is situated in the heart of Salt Lake City and is close to the corporate and entertainment area and the city’s main attractions. Wake up with coffee at the hotel’s full-service Starbucks, and start your day by swimming in the outdoor pool, and relaxing in the hot tub. Use one of many accommodation features in this popular Salt Lake City Hotel with in-room Jacuzzis like HDTVs, high-speed Wi-Fi, comfortable rooms and beds, room service, and wonderful downtown cityscape views for a unique and unforgettable Salt Lake City experience. You can find an in-room Jacuzzi in the:
- Presidential Suite equipped with beds and bedding for a maximum of four, bath and bathroom amenities including oversized bathtub with spray jets, individual bathtub and shower, hair dryer, iron, writing desk, food and beverages, free bottled water, and many other special features.
For an even more romantic outing, you can rent bicycles for only $5 and have a picnic in the picturesque Salt Lake City parks. If you think that Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel has everything on your list of perfect holiday features book the room or suite you like best.
Comparison of the Hotels
Now that you know some of the most popular Salt Lake City Hotels with a Jacuzzi in the room, it’s time to make a hotel comparison before you make the final decision and book your room or suite with an in-room Jacuzzi.
|Name of the hotel||Location||Price||Jacuzzi features and amenities||Rooms type available|
|The Grand America Hotel||Located in the heart of Salt Lake City:
– 1 mile from the Salt Palace Convention Center;
– 1.2 miles from the Salt Lake City Amtrak station;
– Minutes away from fine dining, nightlife, shopping, and local attractions;
– An hour’s drive from 9 ski resorts.
|From $319||Whirlpool tub and glass-enclosed shower||Executive suites
|Crystal Inn Hotels and Suits||Located in the center of Salt Lake City:
– 1 mile from Historic Temple Square;
– 15-minute drive to the Salt Lake City International airport;
– Between two mountain ranges.
|From $102||Jetted tub and shampoos and soaps from Rainkissed by Bath & Body Works||King and double queen rooms
King jetted tub suite
King Executive jetted tub suite
|Anniversary Inn- Fifth South||Excellent location:
– 10km from Salt Lake City Airport;
– 2.8 km from Temple Square;
– 2.4 km from the University of Utah.
|From $189||Spa bath
Jetted tub and in-tub shower
Jetted tub with waterfall
Deluxe queen room
|Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City- Downtown||Central Salt Lake City location:
– 4 blocks from the convention center and Temple Square;
– 1.2 km from Salt Palace;
– 1.6 km from Temple Square;
– 8 km from the International Airport;
– 1.8 km from The Tabernacle.
Neutrogena bathroom amenities
|1 king bed
2 queen beds
2 queen beds with sofa bed
1 king bed junior suite
1 king bed one-bedroom whirlpool suite
1 king bed one-bedroom deluxe suite
|Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel||Situated downtown Salt Lake City:
– Near Temple Square, Vivint Smart Home Arena, Utah State Capitol, City Creek Center, and Eccles Theater;
– 5-minute walk from Broadway Theater and the Salt Palace Convention Center
|From $191||Bathtub with spray jets and shower||1 king room
1 premium king, room
2 doubles room
2 doubles premium room
1 king, sofa bed
1 king suite
1 king deluxe room
1 king, sofa bed presidential suite
Benefits of Staying in a Hotel with a Jacuzzi in Room
There are many benefits of staying in a hotel with a Jacuzzi in the room. In-room Jacuzzi is an excellent choice if you are looking for:
- Privacy and romance
Surprise that special someone in your life by taking them on a romantic getaway where you can enjoy the benefits of a Jacuzzi tub- the number one romantic amenity! Relax and enjoy the steamy hot water on your honeymoon, Valentine’s Day, anniversary, birthday, or just a nice weekend after a long working week.
- Stress relief
Let go of stress while on a weekend or a vacation with your in-room Jacuzzi. Kick back, enjoy, and forget about your worries in the privacy of your bathroom. Once you feel the jet streams coming into your spa bath all your problems will simply melt away.
- Pain relief
In-room Jacuzzi is great for treating arthritis and muscle and joint pain relief. As we mentioned earlier, Jacuzzi was invented for health benefits at first, and later on, people started to use it for relaxation. Soak your sore muscles and joints in the hot tub and improve your health. While the hot water warms the muscles the tub’s water jets give a great massage that relieves muscle pain. Soothe your body and free your mind from concerns in a private Jacuzzi.
- Relaxation after a busy week
Pack your bags and plan a weekend trip in a hotel room with an in-room Jacuzzi. Dipping in your Jacuzzi tub is an excellent way to relax and let everything go. Forget about the muscle cramps from the long working hours and start Monday fresh.
- Better circulation
Besides soothing your muscles and joint pain, the Jacuzzi is great for your circulation. Soaking and relaxing in your private Jacuzzi can increase your circulation momentarily and lower your blood pressure. Forget about stress and high blood pressure, and enjoy a healthy and relaxing holiday by making the most of your in-room Jacuzzi.
Many hotels in Salt Lake City offer the luxury of an in-room Jacuzzi for guests to enjoy. Hopefully, our list of popular Salt Lake City Hotels with a Jacuzzi in the room will help you narrow your search and find the ideal getaway with the luxury of a private in-room jetted tub. Use the information to compare the hotel’s location, price range, and amenities before you choose a room or a suite of your preference. Do not forget to add the benefits of an in-room Jacuzzi to the equation while booking your picture-perfect weekend or holiday!